CASE Mission and Vision
"The Cayman Society of Architects, Surveyors and Engineers is a professional membership body driving excellence in architecture and construction in the Cayman Islands. We serve our members and society in order to deliver better buildings and places, stronger communities and a sustainable environment. Being inclusive, ethical, environmentally aware and collaborative underpins all that we do."
The objectives of the Society are to:
- Advance the study and appreciation of the art and science of Architecture, Surveying,
Engineering and allied professions;
- Secure the Society as an advocacy to promote the general interest of those engaged in or promoting the practices of Architecture, Surveying, Engineering and allied professions in the Cayman Islands;
- consider matters affecting or likely to affect the professions of Architecture, Surveying, Engineering and other allied professions within the Cayman Islands;
- Hold conferences, lectures and/or exhibitions for the purposes of discussions and exchanges of views on matters affecting or relating to Architecture, Surveying, Engineering and allied professions;
- Encourage and facilitate the continuing professional development of Society Members in accordance with best practice;
- Encourage, assist and guide aspirant candidates to achieve status in Architecture, Surveying, Engineering and allied professions in the Cayman Islands.
Now more than ever, the collective voices of architects, surveyors and engineers are essential for designing a better future for our country and planet. Even in times of change, CASE's vision and values remain constant. We are at the table with policymakers who are committed to a better built environment and a prosperous industry.